Car Bottom Furnaces
AFC-Holcroft’s car bottom furnaces are designed to handle large parts and heavy loads. They provide greater uptime, ease of maintenance, trouble free operation and can be custom designed to meet your exact processing requirements.
Metallurgical Processes: Hardening, Annealing, Spheroidize Annealing, Normalizing, Stress Relieving, Tempering, Solution Treating and Aging
Types of Products: Large Forgings, Castings, Pipe, Bar Stock, Aerospace Components, Railroad Components and Precision Machine Components
• Gas or electric options
• Modular design for flexibility and ease of maintenance
• Excellent temperature uniformity
• Heavy duty steel plate decking and stainless steel curb angles
• Heavy duty pneumatically operated lifting seal trough frame located on the car to prevent air infiltration
• Pneumatic clamps ensure a tight seal of the door to the furnace casing
• Moveable zone wall option for shorter loads
• Dual car option to maximum uptime
• Alternate car drive options available.