AFC-Holcroft offers a complete line of furnaces to process aluminum, brass and other nonferrous products. Our capabilities include harden, quench and temper lines, aging furnaces, annealing furnaces, and sand cast removal furnaces.
We designed our systems as complete solutions for today's ever-increasing demands to produce high-quality, dependable throughput, while maintaining minimal operating cost. We provide total systems as simple as manual loading and unloading into batch equipment, step-continuous, or fully automated continuous units.
Solution Heat Treatment, Aging, Normalizing, Stress Relieving, Annealing. Solution heat treating of aluminum products for T4, T5, T6, and T7 processes, with water, glycol or air quench.
Types of Products:
Automobile Wheels, Pistons, Gas Cylinders, Intake Manifolds, Engine Blocks, Air Frame Components
- Fast heat-up
- Excellent temperature uniformity.
- Accelerated furnace to quench time.
- Direct gas fired, indirect gas fired, or electrically heated.
- Fully automated "light out" operation, including water or air quench and continuous aging furnace.
- Modular design and construction for ease of maintenance and future expansion.
- Programmable process controls, data acquisition, and part tracking capabilities.
- Total turnkey solutions.
Continuous Furnace Types:
- Roller Hearth
- Pusher Tray
Batch Furnace Types:
- Box Type